From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:49:42 CST
Remembering the Miracle on Ice today, I wanted to let you all know that
there is a new book out on the team and the game against the Soviets.

_The Boys of Winter_  by Wayne Coffey (former sportswriter for the NY Daily
News)

There is a link here to read a selection from the book:

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=1994489

Many thanks to my friend Erik who let me know about this book, it is
wonderful!

Happy 25th Anniversary 1980 Team USA!!!  We are *still* proud after all
these years.

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!