From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 04:46:45 -0800
Ah, so they zap you right away, huh.  They're getting more efficient all the time.  Now, they
don't have to wait until your application gets in to get your money, and they don't have to pay a
data entry person to enter the data.  You do that for them.

I assume it doesn't matter when you apply, so I guess I'll wait until after my Visa cutoff date.

clay