From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:07:46 -0500
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone if boston or gopher-land knows if the women's
final between harvard and minnesota will be broadcast the audio feed
live on the internet.

Last year the harvard station whrb streamed the harvard-umd final live
over the net, and I hoping that they will do so this year as well.

Like last year, I'm living in an area with no contact to the college
hockey world, and will be at working. However, my laptop functions
quite nicely as a radio if i can find the feeds.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Rita

Let's Go Red!!
Rita-Ann Monde
Trinity College 1991