From:
Josh Gibney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Gibney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:44:30 -0500
I'm curious what they're going to do with the ice, as the Bruins are
playing Wednesday and Friday (if they by chance have a home playoff
game) and they said they would have the advertisements up like normal
for the Bruins games.  Are they going to change the ice from the Bruins
Logo (and ad's) to the NCAA Logos?

Not a huge deal, but if they switch back and forth will that mess up the
quality of the ice by the championship game on Saturday night?  Will
they just leave the NCAA ice down for the Bruins games?  Will they leave
the Bruins ice down for the NCAA games?