From:
shari durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:25:40 -0700
Last night while watching the Gophers/Michigan game, the ESPN2 ticker had a
number of announcements for the Wild/Avalanche playoff game. The ticker also
stated "Subject to blackout". Well, the Gophers won the game seconds before
8:00pm, when our TV screen went black. Seems our satellite provider truly was
subject to blackout of the Wild game, as it was being broadcast on a local
channel. I would have been *really* ticked off, had the Gophers game not just
ended. As it was, we missed seeing re-plays of the final goal as well as any
post-game analysis. No matter - we get to go for a REPEAT tomorrow night!! GO
GOPHERS!!!

Shari

PS - icing on the cake, the Wild beat the Av's 4-2 for their 1st ever playoff
win. Not too bad for a team in only their 3rd year in the league.