From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:14:12 -0500
Greg Ambrose wrote:

>The other day there was a phone message from the group ticket person at >the Centrum inquiring if we were still interested in group tickets and >also letting us know that the two session package price had dropped from >$50 to $44.

WOW.  I got a flyer from Providence a while back about purchasing
regional tickets.  I realize that your $44 is a group rate but that is
unreal.  The flyer for Providence gives prices of:
Session 1:$52
Session 2:$32
Tournament Package:$84 (note the big savings ;) )

I guess I should hope that my friend can go to the regional and that his
team goes to Worcester.  It is closer to home and I will save some money.

If interested, the info on the flyer says you can order Providence
tickets by phone: 401-865-GOPC.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!