From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:58:09 -0600
I knew that would get everyone's attention!  So, has anyone been
looking into this at all?  I had one personal inquiry, but heard
nothing else.

I hate to even do this, but I have an idea for a place that I can
contact through e-mail.  But I am not sure they are close enough on the
metro line for us to get there, do dinner and get back in time for the
night game on Thursday.  Otherwise, my thought was to do a lunch on
Saturday at noon.

My thought to go to Saturday is that everyone is in town for the
championship game, all the NCAA dinners/luncheons/receptions are over,
and then we would not be rushed as we are on Thursday.

What I want to know is your thoughts on doing a Saturday lunch instead
of dinner between games, or even if there is enough of an interest for
me to write to these folks on Monday to try and set up a dinner on
Thursday.

Now, if anyone has already started making plans, please let me know
right away.  I don't want to duplicate efforts.

Thanks.

Kathy Martin
Minneapolis