From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:43:32 -0400
"Wodon, Adam" wrote:

> SLU loses two of the best defensemen in the ECAC -- but up front, they
only
> lose one player, Jason Windle.  They gain, on the other hand, Russ
Bartlett,
> BU's leading goal scorer last year, who was then cut by Jack Parker.
Not to
> mention a bunch of other talented freshmen.

Well. I for one certainly do hope that the Saints have a "bunch of other

talented freshmen."
We are losing two very good defensemen (Justin Harney and Dale Clarke)
who were
also team leaders and Jason Windle.  I may not be able to see all the
fine
points that make a defenseman so good but I certainly  have enjoyed
watching
Jason Windle.  He has been a thrill to watch this season.  I will miss
watching
"Windie" fly.  Other seniors who will be missed are Jake Harney, Kris
Margherio
(also for his 3.98 GPA), Josh LeRoy, and Ryan Ward.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!