From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:20:18 -0500
We have plenty of 1999 Maine National Championship merchandise
they can wear, if they need clothes when they arrive in Providence.

Either that, or the women were all planning to try out at the Foxy Lady
when they get into town...

>From: Matt Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Good Omen for the Sioux
>To: [log in to unmask]
>This year
>the Sioux again had some travel problems.  The charter
>plane the Sioux were using was so full of players,
>coaches, band members, and fans that the airliner had
>to randomly remove baggage from the cargo bay.  I
>don't think any gear was removed but clothes and band
>equipment missed the plane.

Dan Doucette

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.