From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1992 14:07:03 EST
To those of you who were upset by my giving the USA score in the subject line,
I'm sorry and I won't do it again.  I probably would not have done this if
I had known that the game was going to be on tv, but my impression was that
no one in the US at least is showing today's game.  However, even if this is
the case, it is possible that some people have access to broadcasts from
Canada or elsewhere (even Albertville?) and don't want to see the score, so
in the future subject lines will read "USA vs Germany score" or something like
that.  I apologize for my thoughtlessness.  I should probably do this in my
game postings too.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   mikem@{beanpot,bubba}.ma30.bull.com