Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1992 13:23:00 EST
Does anyone out there have stuff they want to part with?  I am looking to
add to my collection of sweaters (jerseys for you American types).  I am
especially interested in college sweaters of guys who later went on to
success in the pros (eg. Bret Hull's college sweater, Dave Taylor's college
sweater, Rod Langway's college sweater, etc.)  I am not crazy enough to part
with any of the stuff I already have but maybe the recession is hitting
some of you harder than it is me.  Others on the list might be interested
in what kinds of stuff are available (sticks, pucks, sweaters, etc.)