From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:21:56 -0500
I agree the Fox team called a homer for BU and they followed their script
about it being the first time in ten years that Northeastern had ..., but
overall I find the Fox presentation surprisingly easier to deal with than
say maxi-mouth BN.

The Fox crew could be more professional, shall we say, and get rid of the
comic strip horn when a goal is scored, but overall I look forward to
their broadcasts, with its problems.  I end up turning the sound off on
the others.  Fox seems to be using its regional system and so homer calls
are to be expected.  How many times can you hear about the "glory" that is
Michigan State University!  Nevertheless, it beats the heck out of the
truly local broadcasts!

/
 good shooting
 hungerf