From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 12:30:01 -0500
My son used to play soccer with Dave Evans
and we followed his hockey career with both
LaSalle Institute and the Capital District Selects.
We heard he was heavily recruited by RPI and were
disappointed when he chose to attend Clarkson but
We're still interested in how he's adjusting to play
on the Div. 1 level.
Can anyone from Clarkson land out there give me an
update on how Dave is doing?
Mark Lewin
RPI '69