From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1992 13:15:19 EST
And I was thinking about driving to Vermont to see the UVM-Clarkson
game in the beginning of February.  North Country weather is not known
for its pleasantness during that time of the year either.  My friend in
Vermont, who I'd stay with, drove to Potsdam last year for the first
round NC$$ games against Wisconsin.  I took him an extra hour.  And that
was in March.

Mike Zak