From:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Wickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 09:13:30 -0400
On Apr 30,  8:49am, John Haeussler wrote:
> Subject: Calling Mike Peron
> Mike Peron, are you out there?  Mike, it's the last day of April and
> Ann Arbor is a drizzly 50 degrees.  OK, granted, it isn't Myrtle Beach.
> But, compare Sault Ste Marie, a possible FOOT of SNOW today!
> Mike, whaddayathinkin?  Time to re-evaluate?  !=^)
>
>-- End of excerpt from John Haeussler

Aw John, I can always count on you to take me back :-)  How fondly I
remember springtime in the Soo; short breaks of sunshine accompanied
by scantily clad, pasty skinned students "sunbathing" from roof tops
because there was too much snow on the ground.  <sniff> ...  With
memories like that, I, too, can understand why Mike chose to go
to Lake Superior.

-Matt Wickey
 Transplanted Yooper
 LSSU 86