From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 09:40:59 -0500
At 09:26 AM 3/26/96 -0500, Jim Love wrote:

>> Any sort of contact to the stick and Legg does not score a goal. Which
>> would have been too bad because that was a beauty. Redemption for being
>> stoned by a prone Blair Allison in last year's eternal semi.
>
>  That save (we were watching from behind/above the net in our usual
>Phinal Phour perch :-) was as amazing as Legg's goal was this year.  I
>didn't recall which Michigan player had been robbed, so thanks Leigh
>for making the connection.  I hope he feels (a little) better now :-)

Speaking of Legg, and the Maine/Michigan game..

It also should be noted that Legg is the player responsible for the faceoff
breakdown that let Dan Shermerhorn score the game winner in the 3OT.  Legg
left Shermerhorn and the puck came to Dan who quickly moved in on Turco and
beat him.

More Legg redemeption for you!
Deron Treadwell                                 [log in to unmask]
University of Maine                             GO BU!!  GO CATS GO!!!