From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 10:27:00 PST
Now here's an idea all those Gopher fans can get behind!
Steve Klein
I've got an idea: allow Nebraska-Omaha into NCAA D1 as long as they agree
to recruit only from Minnesota.  In fact, let's push for unlimited
expansion as long as all the new teams sign the "Minnesota Only" pledge.
This will provide increased exposure for college hockey and, with any
luck, will dilute the seemingly endless Minnesota hockey pool to the
point where we won't have to put up with this moronic woofing.