From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1991 13:55:13 -0500
Unfortunately, I didn't make it up to Durham for either game, so all I have
are box scores.  Friday night Joe Flanagan had a hattrick and Greg Klym had
three assists for the Wildcats.  Saturday Domenic Amodeo was the star with
four goals and an assist, while Scott Morrow added three goals and an assist.

UNH goes on the road next weekend, visiting South Bend for two games at Notre
Dame.  The Wildcats open the Hockey East season at Boston College on November
15th.

UNH 4, Air Force 2
at Durham, NH
Friday, November 1

Air Force (1-2).........2  0  0 - 2
New Hampshire (2-0).....2  1  1 - 4

UNH, Joe Flanagan (Scott Morrow, Greg Klym) 13:00.
AF, Tony Roe (Terry Courtney) 13:35.
UNH, Rob Donovan (Gregg Blow, Ted Russell) 14:10.
AF. Jason Montaro (Eric Rice) 18:41.
UNH, Flanagan (Morrow, Klym) 16:21.
UNH, Flanagan (Klym) 19:07.

Saves:  AF, Mark Liebich 35; UNH, Jeff Levy 36.

UNH 9, Air Force 4
at Durham, NH
Saturday, November 2

Air Force (1-3).........2  0  2 - 4
New Hampshire (3-0).....4  3  2 - 9

UNH, Scott Morrow (Joe Flanagan, Greg Klym) 7:06.
UNH, Savo Mitrovic (Domenic Amodeo) 7:22.
AF, Jeff Barlow (Deron Christy) 10:59.
UNH, Amodeo (Frank Messina, Mitrovic) 11:53.
UNH, Morrow (Messina, Amodeo) 15:23.
AF, Dan McAllister (Eric Rice, Bob Ingraham) 17:33.
UNH, Amodeo (Mitrovic) 12:26.
UNH, Rob Donovan (Jim McGrath) 13:50.
UNH, Amodeo (Messina, Mitrovic) 19:47.
AF, Terry Courtney (John Sullivan, Bret Gallagher) 9:39.
UNH, Morrow (Flanagan) 12:28.
AF, Matt Tramonte (unassisted) 13:49.
UNH, Amodeo (Morrow) 18:51.

Saves:  AF, Mark Liebich 26 and Darec Liebel 7; UNH, Bret Abel 27.