From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1991 03:30:36 EST
Thanks to Jack Peterson and Melanie for posting the UAA score.  I think the
reason Erik left that out of his score update was that it didn't make the papers
in Minnesota (nor in the East) since the Alaska games end after the papers
go to press.

Because of this, and because it is hard to get the scores of either Anchorage
or Fairbanks especially when they play at home, I'm sure I speak for everyone
when I say that we would really appreciate it if someone from Alaska could
post these scores if possible.  Think of all the publicity you'll be getting
the teams from up there, publicity none of the rest of us can provide!  Thanks
in advance...
---
Mike Machnik        [log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]