Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 23:02:36 CST
On Mon, 6 Mar 1995 11:46:59 -0600,
KATIE  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The next night at Mariucci, the Gophers showed up, thankfully.  What pissed
>me off, as well as many others was at the end of the game as the teams were
>shaking hands, Coach Craig Dahl of SCSU refused, at least 3 or 4 times,
>to shake hands with MN captain Scott Bell.  Scotty kept after him to shake
>hands, and Dahl plugged his nose and walked away.  There's class if you ask
>me. Who cares if you can't stand the other guy, show some respect, and for
>pete's sake, you're the COACH - what the heck kind of role model are you for
>those guys?

If I'm not mistaken, Coach Dahl also turned and walked away just before he
would have shaken hands with Doug Woog and the other MN coaches. What an
unbelievable display of arrogance and poor sportsmanship!

SCSU fans should send any flames directly to:

- I. R. Rutks ([log in to unmask])

- I. R. Rutks ([log in to unmask])