From:
Andrew Peed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Peed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 10:08:45 CDT
I'm setting up a College Hockey web page for the enthusiasts here at
Motorola. (Unfortunately, we're behind a firewall, so it won't be
accessible by the world at large...)

In any case, I thought it would be fun to dress it up with small
gifs of team logos. If there's anyone out there who has one -- or some --,
please, let me know.

                        Thanks,
                                -- Andy

MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES PEP BAND ALUMNI                           Andrew B. Peed
Still crazy after all these years....                         [log in to unmask]