From:
Steven T Barwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven T Barwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 1994 13:08:20 -0500
WOW!!! With all the discussion on the UW song, you think it was actually
written and performed by Ice-T or some other conroversial artist.

The UW band could play "Mary had a little lamb" and they would make it
sound spectacular.  That is a quality of great entertainers.  I actually
look in the t.v. listings to find out when they will show them on PBS.
Its Awsome baaaaby!

There is nothing like going to a non-Wisconsin hockey game and trying to
here the crowd chant "SIEVE" .  Pitifull.  Its almost like hearing the
chant "Fense-DE" or seeing the two-man wave.  Everyones arms are flailing
it every direction instead of pointing at the goalie.

I suppose this will start another controversial topic or non-hockey
related topic.

NHL------any truth to the about Hull getting out of St.Louis and Messier
leaving NY????

GO CARDINAL AND WHITE    ;)