Howard Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 14:58:07 EST
Pat Ellis writes:

> Hey, All BU has to do is beat Maine in the Quarters...  Then we have
> the end of the discussion, after all they are supposed to be teh best
> team in Hockey east...  If they loose, do they deserve to be considered
> that??????

If Maine loses, they'll go back to court and argue that they shouldn't have
had to face BU.  There's no end to this!!  Mike joked about BU going to court
if they lose.  Why don't we just call the whole thing off now.  Get the
lawyers, set a court date and let the judge tell us who the best team is.

 Howard M. Quimby   D/471                                [log in to unmask]
 GD - Electric Boat Division                             [log in to unmask]
 75 Eastern Point Road                                   [log in to unmask]
 Groton, CT  06340                                       (203) 433-3465