From:
Matthew Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Winters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 20:16:34 -0500
RONALDCA asked for dates for the NU-PC series this weekend and parking:
Friday and Saturday nights 7pm, plus Sunday if necessary.
The University lots are open and free from I think 6pm friday.  There's
one behind the YMCA down the street from the Arener (my fake Boston
accent) and the University parking garage on Columbus Ave. charges what I
believe to be a very reasonable $3 to park.
Just for anyone who wanted to know!
Matt  =:-)
[log in to unmask]        Opening Day: T minus 28 days!
"I send you love and all         "The only thing to fear is
of the best"  -Bob Mould         fearlessness" -Michael Stipe