From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 01:17:08 +0000
St. Lawrence wins their second game of the weekend.  SLU defeats RIT, 2-1.

(Sorry I don't have saves for the individual periods.  I had multiple computer crashes.)

First Period:

Saves:
SLU - Petizian - 5
RIT - DeMichiel -

Second Perod:
11:30 - SLU - Bogosian from Ross
12:48 - SLU - Vermeulen from J. Keller and Fensel

Saves:
SLU - Petizian -
RIT - DeMichiel -

Third Period:
8:04 - RIT - Alexin from Matic

Saves for game:
SLU - Petizian -  28
RIT - DeMichiel - 24

Canton-Potsdam Hospital Player of the Game: Alex Petizian  (He played both games of the weekend and I think they said it was the first time he had played back to back games since last January.  He may have won the starting goalie position.)

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!