From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:03:09 -0800
Yes, Mark, I was thinking about that. I cant help but believe the NHL
will trim back to maybe the strongest 16 cities and leave it at that. It
might have large implications for the young kids contemplating hockey
... like maybe the odds would be better in baseball :-)

The hotbed argument is why I chose Boston as an example, say, instead of
Florida .... Boston is minus the Bruins and has a lot of college teams
nearby. I wonder if their attendance, in total , has increased?

Something to think about while Erik is busy scouring the newspaper
archives for 1976 FF articles :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64