Sender:
From:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 20:33:15 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Just got my copy of the Hockey News....  Their a piece in their
that claims that according to THN's "Source" (close to Walsh) Walsh
has spoken personally with all three, and that he has convinced them
to come back, saying that with them they can win another Championship.

     Now what was unclear to me, was whether it was, come back this
year and win, or come back next year (with a now seasoned team Plus
Chris Imes...) and win the Championship....

          Pat Ellis