Sender:
From:
Mark Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 12:23:55 EST
I don't want to start a fight & am not insulting John Haeussler,
who said in his post:
I prefer seeing 4-on-4's and even 3-on-3's, but I can see the argument
against them in college hockey.  IMHO, this favors the more talented team,
and there is a larger variance in college than in the NHL with regard to

What is wrong with favoring the most talented team?  Maybe I am missing
something(a few people have suggested it sits behind my eyes) but this
does not make sense to me.  We don't want to penalize the penalized team?
I heard that excuse in the NHL about the Oilers, supposedly it was too
much of a penalty to other teams to have to go 4-4 or 3-3 against them.
So we will penalize the good skating teams for being good skaters?

Please don't flame too hot, I left the asbestos undies behind -- you
don't need them in hell!

me

       _   _
     -(.)^(.)-
      (     )
 **  Johnson Governors  -- 1947, 1953, 1955 and 1963 STATE CHAMPS!  **
Notes From Hockey Hell(r)