Sender:
From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1993 16:25:30 CST
I haven't seen anything about this recently, so I'll jump in.

Last year we had a very nice hockey-l get-together in Albany.

I don't know Milwaukee very well, but am willing to help organize
a get-together this year.  I will do something with some people
at UW-Milwaukee to get net access for visiting hockey-l'ers.

So, anyone interested in helping organize such an event, please
send me e-mail.

Anyone with ideas about the get-together, and anything else we
can do to make your visit to the NC$$ Phinal Phour enjoyable,
please send e-mail (or post, if you really think others will be
interested).

        --david

--------
david parter                            university of wisconsin -- madison
[log in to unmask]                           computer sciences department