Sender:
From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:33:19 -0600
Some Gopher fans were calling for a suspension of a game or two, but I
think this is a more fitting punishment.

When the game is over, it's over... and acting as Blood did, serves no
purpose and looks bad for his whole team.

For once, Hakstol did the right thing.

Carol
GO Gophers!!!

It seems Ben Blood of UND has had his assistant captaincy revoked, after an

--
Carol S. White
* *

*