Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:22:58 -0400
Oh, yeah, my new employee is from Syracuse!   She's actually a former track athlete at Syracuse who, after getting a red-shirt for a knee injury, used her fifth year of eligibility to get a MS Chem E out of her sports scholarship.  I probably should have made sure the former Orangewoman (??) never did one of those annoying "Most NCAA athletes will be turning pro in something other than sports" ads before hiring her.  Or maybe I should have just insisted, that, being Irish-American, I was offended by the Orangemen mascot and refused to hire her...  :-P

-Pam