Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:20:20 -0600
From:
Dean C Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I heard the goalie equipment complaints as well.  I have never been one
to buy this as an argument.  Are the goalies cheating any more often
than the players that "clutch and grab"?  (A personal pet peeve of
mine...)   Are the goalies cheating any more often than the referees
that "swallow their whistles" during the last half of the 3rd period?
(Another problem in my mind...)

I think that the equipment is an easy go to because the goalies
equipment can be measured like a curve on a stick, not much wiggle room
there.  I realize that the other two points I brought up are old news
and tired arguments, but as far as I'm concerned so is this goalie
equipment thing.

Or maybe I'm just cranky because it's June and hockey is still months
away...  :-(

  - Dean V.  (Black Bear fan living in Front Range Colorado)