Sender:
From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:11:24 -0600
Bummer.  I would really love to see all the Regionals and Finals played
on Olympic sized ice.  I think the nature of the wider ice showcases the
differences between the college game and NHL by opening up the passing
even more.  Big ice helps teams that depend on speed and skill while
small ice help teams that depend on strength and checking.  Its all part
of the same game, but I do like the more wide-open version you get with
Olympic ice.

Tom Rowe