Sender:
From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:01:07 -0500
Wow indeed.  Since we are discussing scholarships and the archives were
mentioned earlier today, I am providing a link to a message I submitted
back in July 2003 that addresses this concern.  Note how prominently
Colgate is mentioned in this post.

        http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A2=ind0307&L=Hockey-L&P=R1495&I=-3

Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer