Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:16:43 -0600
7bit
From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Where are the sites next season I know there is one at the REA in Grand
Forks.
Anyone know the other sites? I heard someone said the EZAC was a host site I
must assume its at Lake Placid?

Eric Burton
(701)-610-9466

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.