Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1992 12:33:00 EDT
>what is the +/- statistic?  I tried to ascertain what it is from the other
>stats but i'm not sure.  Is it the team's goal differential while the player is
>on the ice?

  yes, with a little twist.  A player gets a plus when his team scores
even strength or shorthanded while he is on the ice, and gets a minus when
the other team scores even-strength or shorthanded.  In other words, no plus
is awarded for a PPG, and no minus is levied if the opposing team scores a
PPG.  Otherwise, your guess is right.

Carl Lindberg
clindberg@colgateu

LET'S GO 'GATE!