Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:02:54 -0500
On Jan 7, 18:01, Scott Quakkelaar~ wrote:
>in the muskegon chronicle today, there was an article about michigan's
>dave fox.  apparently, he's been arraigned on charges of assault for
>swinging his stick like a baseball bat last june in a rec hockey game.

It's Chris Fox.  The USCHO message board has a couple threads that have
voluminous details on the situation to date. If you're interested, check out
http://uscollegehockey.com/messboard/messages.html .

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"A friend of mine became a billionaire by inventing Cliff Notes.  When I
 asked him where he got such a great idea, he said, 'Well, to make a long
 story short...'"
-- Steven Wright