Sender:
From:
Eric Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:27:39 -0900
University of Alaska Fairbanks Nanook hockey will be broadcast over the
internet the remainder of the season. Listen to Bruce Cech and Erik
Drygas call all the action in the three-game series with Bowling Green
this weekend.

Visit the UAF hockey site at AudioNet at

 http://drew.audionet.com/schools/uaf/

for additional information.

There is still some confusion over the exact URL for the broadcasts this
weekend.  The link below is the one specified at the AudioNet site for
UAF hockey but currently does not exist

 http://drew.audionet.com/schools/uaf/hockey.ram

This second link was set up for the Top of the World Classic basketball
tournament last weekend and should work for hockey if the first link
still doesn't work tomorrow.

 http://drew.audionet.com/schools/topofworld/basketball.ram

If that link still doesn't work, check the UAF hockey web site and I'll
try to include any last minute changes there.

Give a listen.  I'll guarantee you we'll be the only college hockey game
you can listen to 7:00 p.m. Alaska and 11:00 p.m. Eastern time on
Thanksgiving and again on both Friday and Saturday nights.

Eric Carlson
UAF Hockey Web Site
http://www.uaf.edu/athletic/hockey/
http://www2.polarnet.com/~jcarlson/uafhockey/