Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1992 06:10:05 PST
I don't believe the RPI home uniforms have that bee on it, they have what was
described as "puck guy" a few days ago: the old RPI bullet logo (which is just
a red circle with the block letters RPI in it) wearing a hat and skates and
maybe earmuffs, shooting a puck.

The no-show RPI band (oh no!): Apparently, about 2/3 of the band lives in the
dorms, which were locked (i.e. cores of outer locks changed) so a lot of the
band had nowhere to stay.

Overall, the RPI/Cornell game was played a little sloppily by RPI, but in all
fairness, Duffus made a number of big saves in the last minute to keep Cornell
ahead.  And what's the story with Belzile or whoever, #6?  Acting like he is
near death and then coming back on the ice two minutes after a major penalty
was issued on RPI?  Well?

Ross Bracco, RPI `91
-----
"God is silent, now if only we can get Man to shut up."
	-Woody Allen