Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 12:44:01 -0600
        Well I was at the Game and I kind of figured that there would be
a few excuses for the GOPHERS being SWEPT this weekend. I am sure we will
hear about how bad the officating was and how the calls went agains the
Gophers. However, on friday night the Sioux had to kill a 5 on 3 right off
the bat, the game was even 4 minutes old. I think this series is
is a good example of what can happen if a team put out a good effort and
plays hard. I also think that Brian Boin wishes he didn't say that he
hardly notices Tedder Wynne in a game, well Mr. Bonin he was the guy that
scored the winning goal in the game on saturday and the guy that got 4 points
on saturday while you were being held in check.
        I think Nick Naumenko also showed Coach Doug Woog (refering to Woog's
comments he made this week a lunchon)that there are others that are as good as
Crowley and Trebil, Maumenko outclassed both players during the
series,and should also be given consideration for the Hobey Baker Award.
        Although I do believe that the Gophers are one of the Best teams
in the WCHA, and rightfully so and  they have proven this. I would also
say that this weekend should serve notice to the Gophers and other school
around the conference that the Sioux will not Roll over and hand you the
win........I sure this weekend will stick in the Gophers minds for the
rest of the Season......I sure that some of the Gophers were asking
Tedder Who........

*The Fabulous Sports Goon AKA"ERIC BURTON" Hockey the Coolest Game on ICE *
*Lets Go Fighting SIOUX HOCKEY/Beat the Gophers, then the Badgers, and MTU*
*Go Bruins In 1996/Sweden is a great place to visit but dont send us your *
* hockey players. "Don Cherry"*/GO BSU HOCKEY NCAA DIV II CHAMPS 93,94,95 *
"The Fabulous Sports Goon" The spoked B is back