Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 04:07:25 -0400
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
I have been up much later than I planned on tonight as I have been
browsing the web for college hockey sites.  First, I must admit that I
am an idiot, since one of the pages I came across was the BU Alumni
Sports Page, which I had missed until this point!  One of the reasons
I started my BU Hockey site was because I could not find a BU Hockey
site on the web.

Anyway, my stupidity aside, I came accros a number of official
college and university athletic sites, all of which have at least
some information on their hockey teams (actually, Princeton has
made thier winter sports pages unavailable).  My question to those of
you who browse the web (and have visited by BU site) is this:  Should
I add links to these official school athletic sites?

I am not sure if I should, since the hockey content may be small to
almost non-existant at these sites.  I know UMass Amherst has an
official athletic site, but I found it in March when the hockey team
was finished and the basketball team was in the NCAA Tournament.

I have also found a few minor college hockey pages (usually with not
much on them).  Should I add them to my page of links?

I really would appreciate feedback on this matter.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]