Sender:
From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 16:21:53 -0400
On Tue, 4 Apr 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> goaltender...  Jim Carey had his way paved to the NHL when Calder Cup hero
> Byron Dafoe was loaned to Phoenix and the two goalies in Washington
>
> started to resemble Swiss Cheese.  I'm glad he's had a good start, but 15
> games does not make a career nor make one an All-Star or Hall of Famer.

I think Jim Carey would be the first to agree that the number of games
he's played doesn't make an All-Star.  In one of the newspapers here they
said that, although he was pleased about being named NHL player of the
month and NHL rookie of the month he thought it was premature. As he put
it, "I'm still learning where the locker rooms are in most of the
arenas."

Carol