Sender:
From:
Carl V Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 19:15:10 CST
> (So, maybe the refs didn't blow
> it in the Mich-Wisc game...but they sure shocked
> both coaches with the interpretation.)

And most of the fans.  No one in my section had any idea what they thought
they were doing.  Both then and the time that one of the referees blew
his whistle and pointed at one from each team to the penalty box.
The penalty?  Hitting after the whistle.  First one to explain me that
one gets a virtual beer.

--
Carl Streeter             |  "Nothing is more frightening than
[log in to unmask]     |    ignorance in action"   --Goethe