Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 07:00:39 -0700
Hey Gang!  A scary thought for all you WCHA, CCHA fans (no flames please
:-))  I sincerely hope not, for the sake of the already-tarnished
reputation of the ECAC, but just suppose Clarkson continues its late
season swoon, but manages towin league or ECAC tourney and we have either
Brown, Vermont, RPI, etc to go along to the NCAAs with them ... that could
be TWO teams NOT in the top 12 that make it, thereby bumping TWO teams
from another league!!  Would this be last year's CC debacle squared or
what?  Note, I am not arguing against having min of two from each league,
just pointing out an interesting possibility which I hope does  not
happen, but could!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64