Sender:
From:
Walter Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 08:29:14 -0500
I watched the first couple of period of the Harvard-BC game.  This kind of
game, as enjoyable as it was to watch, would never happen in the WCHA this year as
the officials would blow the whistle every time a player touched another. THis
game had a lot of great action and most of it clean. BC was up by 4 points when
I passed out (... I get up early and thus don't last into the night long ...).
While I would have like to seen a closer game in terms of score, this still was a
very enjoyable affair. In many respects, this game was harder played than the
first game. I don't know how it turned out and patiently (huh?) wait a full report.

Walt Olson
MTU