Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:37:14 -0600
Is it just me, or are the most memorable moments from the Gophers/
Huskies series the fights?

Remember about 5 years ago when Cory Laylin, Tom Pederson, Jim Bonner,
and another Husky went at it in front of the goal in Minnesota?  I
still have that newspaper picture hanging on my wall, and can't
get the vision of Bonner's head bouncing off the ice as he took
punches from Pederson out of my head.  Tech has always been a physical
team, in the past I thought it was to make up for lack of offensive
talent, but in the recent year or two they have shown that they can
play with the best in the league...at least Darcy Martini is out of
there - boy was he a pesk vs. Minnesota!

Katie
Go Gophers!