Sender:
From:
JASON BEAUGRAND <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 14:42:24 EST
> After all the Canadians are sent home then we'll watch top notch hockey
> and you can watch a very low second rate hockey with no hitting and no
> contact what-so-ever. Let's face it 99% of the best US college players
> are Canadians most US born players don't play hard hitting hockey the way
> the game was ment to be played!!!

Some of my coaches called it "Old Time Hockey"
It is the funest to watch a combination of the two games.  Speed
and skill combined with good hard hitting

|:=From The Brain Of: Varsity Hockey Vet|=|=|UCC is=:|
|:=and native of Toronto-Jason Beaugrand|=|=|a High=:|
|:=I-net address: [log in to unmask]:|