Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 09:01:21 -0500
---> MARK GIBBONS WROTE:

>to recap this discussion over the last few years:
>Minnesotans are rightfully proud of what they have.
>Canada produces more great hockey players then anybody else.
>Most US schools could not compete without Canadiens or a drop in quality.
>Fan cheers are often in poor taste.
>What works for one school may not work at others (this goes both ways).
>It is pointless to fill H-L with posts on this subject.

Exactly what I was thinking!  You beat me to the punch.. we should just all
enjoy the sport not which country the players come from!

| DERON TREADWELL - [log in to unmask] |
|         University of Maine (21-1-6)       |
|     1994 Great Western Freezeout Champs!   |
|        1995 RPI Invitational Champs!       |