Sender:
From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 13:22:19 -0500
I did notice that Johnson did not receive any penalties and as the
tusstleing(sp?) ensued, I thought he was going to be the one whistled
off.  Also, even though it is not possible, I believe that the ND players
should be DQed for the BG game upcoming since that would help to solve
any future problems.  I know that the rules sttae the next game, but if
the DQ is within say five games of a future game, DQ him for that one
instead of the next one.  Just a quick thought.  I don't care if Perrault
did not do anything, he should know better than to even get involved.  I
hope this crew is not there for the MSU-BGSU game or any of the important
ones.  Also, I was quite surprised that ND players lost their tempers
over this game, it was not like that had been receiving cheap shots all
night.

Oh well
Josh

1990-91 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champs      Pittsburgh Penguins     1983-84 NCAA
1992-93 1993-94 Riley Cup Champs        Toledo Storm            Hockey Champs
Josh Kirshner [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]    BGSU
BGSU Hockey 7-1-0 5-0-0 in CCHA 1st  Ranked 11th  Next up at Michigan State