Sender:
From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 16:33:44 -0400
        BG won this game 6-3 despite a lackluster effort.  Graff (REF) allowed
the guys to play, but BG decided not to anything about it, while UIC used
it to their advantage to keep BG off of the puck for the first period.
One mistake by BG and it was 1-0 UIC after 1.
        BG then began to use there speed to pull this one out.  After a
couple of saves on 2-on-1's, BG was able to control from there on out.
An effort like this will cause Western to walk all over us as they play
this style, but quite a bit better.
        I was disappointed with the crowd (or lack thereof) at the game
There were 1000 people if you count all the vendors.  And except for a
few loud fans, they were really quiet.  We were told that we were louder
than the whole UIC crowd and our group had 5 of us.  At least they have a
siren, and a pretty cool one at that.  It was a tornado siren (at least
that is what I thought it was).

1990-91 1991-92 Stanley Cup Champs      Pittsburgh Penguins
1992-93 1993-94 Riley Cup Champs        Toledo Storm
Josh Kirshner [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
BGSU Hockey 5-1-0  3-0-0 in CCHA T1st   Ranked 16th  Next at Western Michigan